Friday, December 30, 2011

feeling spring

Today is the 30th of December, but it doesn't feel like it where I am at. Here in Knightdale, NC it is currently 61°F. It feels more like spring than it does winter. I am feeling a slight winter envy from people up north who have had some snowfall recently. Still, this isn't such a bad exchange.



Our patio door is open and breeze freely blows in. This perfect weather is accompanied by Clara C's song "Offbeat". I downloaded the instrumental version, so now I can pretend to be her and sing along. I've been watching Shugo Chara with my sister as well as beat her in Monopoly Deal. My appetite has been so big lately, but I'm trying to control myself. I desperately want to go back to the gym.

Anyways, I want to praise God for this gorgeous day!
Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: