Monday, November 29, 2010

end of november

It was a chilly 30 degrees this morning. I woke up with swollen eyelids due to crying the night before. Frustration with myself and my situation was the cause for my tears. I will not disclose anymore than that. Whatever I was feeling last night, I slept it away. My puffy eyes didn't go away until much later on in the morning though. I read my Bible before getting ready to go to work in hopes of starting my day off right. It helped. Work didn't feel like a drag, and I even found some sort of escape being with the students. It's still cold at my job. Everyone was wearing their coats inside. I'm feeling half alive. Despite this dreary post, this month has been great. Unexpectedly pleasant, actually. Perhaps, my mood is changing along with the season. As it gets colder, so, too, my disposition.

No comments: