Monday, May 17, 2010

-1 days left [day after]

Yesterday was my 21st birthday(and my sister's 10th), and the last day of my countdown. It was so packed full of fun that I didn't even get to blog, because by the time I got home I was dead tired.

First and foremost, I've said this before, but I will say it again: Praise God and all the glory to Him, because He is the One who gave me 21 years of life. Without Him, I am nothing. I live for Him, and my desire is to glorify Him with my life. He has been so good. He put so many amazing people in my life that made my day very special.

I didn't have anything planned for my birthday, because my plans don't usually turn out the way I want. I figured it'd just be a fun day to hang out with my friends, the usual. Much to my surprise, my friends had something planned.

Pictures by: Jeku


This was the cake served at church. I actually didn't get to try it.


This is the ice cream cake that I got after I was abducted by all the guys, blindfolded and all.

No comments: